WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER
The world is a little nuts right now. Times are uncertain and many of you are scrambling to keep residents and loved ones safe while at the same time needing and and wanting to provide engaging, fun and stimulating activities. I hear you and I am here for you.
In light of the current state of the world I am opening up our Elderberry Jams Membership and lowering the investment cost to you through July 2020. For only $10/month (regularly $22/month) you will receive:
- Weekly Ready-To-Print activity plans, games and videos delivered directly to your inbox
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook community, where you can connect with other activity professionals and caregivers in a private forum
- Direct support from an experienced music therapist
If you bring in weekly entertainment it can easily cost $250 or more. Joining Elderberry Jams is a HUGE savings and a smart investment for you and your residents!
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!!
I will also send you 2 FREE activity plans/games as my way of saying Thank You for joining:
🍿 Movie Themes Game
👵🏻 Old Days Music Bingo Game
Look What Others Are Saying…
We love Elderberry Jams at Eden’s Retirement Villa all the way in NB Canada! We look forward to our session every week! Such fun and such an incredible tool!–Savannah Middleton, Therapeutic Recreation Director, NB Canada
We love the activity plan because it makes our jobs easier. We provide care to some high need residents and our activity staff often gets pulled to the floor to help with resident care which gives us little time for activity planning, so THANK YOU!–Mara Jackson, Social Services/ Activities Director at Clinton Manor Living Center, IL
Still On the Fence?
Let me ask you:
- Would you love to experience the benefits of a music therapist’s knowledge and vast catalog – but can’t afford to pay for individual consultation?
- Are you stressed over the continual pressure to find new methods or ideas for interactive activities?
- Do you want to add something extra to your current offerings?
- Would you like meaningful connection with those you care for?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then JOIN US.
I’m Kathy, founder of Melisma Music Therapy Services & Elderberry Jams and I am here to help you:
- Spend more time with the people you care for instead of wasting hours searching for new ideas
- Feel confident and empowered to use music effectively and in a fun and engaging manner
- Decrease your stress and reignite the passion you have for those you care for
If you are ready to:
- see the lives of residents and loved ones be transformed through music
- make meaningful connections
- stop spending hours searching for ideas
- get back to spending hours in engaging activity
THEN COME ON IN THE DOORS ARE OPEN