DOORS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
AND WILL REOPEN OCTOBER 2020
Why Join Elderberry Jams?
Music has the amazing power to reach deep within the recesses of memory and connect older adults and people living with dementia with those who care for them. While you may be well aware of this meaningful connection, you’re likely way too busy to create your own regular curriculum around it.
If you are an activity professional or caregiver who:
- Would love to experience the benefits of a music therapist’s knowledge and vast catalog – but can’t afford to pay for individual consultation
- Is stressed over the continual pressure to find new methods or ideas for interactive activities
- Just wants to add something extra to your current offerings
- Wants meaningful connection with those you care for
You need a good taste of Elderberry Jams!
Want to feel empowered to share the healing power of musical connection? Excited about the ability to have access to weekly session plans – music activities designed by a trained music therapist who understands how to use music interactively and to elicit engagement and connection from residents and those you care for?
What you’ll find inside the Elderberry Jams Membership:
- Weekly Ready-To-Print activity plans, games and videos delivered directly to you inbox
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook community, where you can connect with other activity professionals and caregivers in a private forum
- Direct support from an experienced music therapist
Level up your game with engaging music activity session plans that truly foster meaningful connections and lift people out of the fog of dementia—through music they often remember in an emotional, meaningful way…and at an extremely affordable price for you!
But your satisfaction is guaranteed. There are no long term contracts and you can cancel your membership at any time.
Start spending more time with your residents—and less time stressing over how to use music to stay well connected with them on a daily basis. Make music time fun and easy!
I’m Kathy, founder of Melisma Music Therapy Services & Elderberry Jams and I am here to help you:
- Spend more time with the people you care for instead of wasting hours searching for new ideas
- Feel confident and empowered to use music effectively and in a fun and engaging manner
- Decrease your stress and reignite the passion you have for those you care for
Look What Others Are Saying…
We love Elderberry Jams at Eden’s Retirement Villa all the way in NB Canada! We look forward to our session every week! Such fun and such an incredible tool!–Savannah Middleton, Therapeutic Recreation Director, NB Canada
We love the activity plan because it makes our jobs easier. We provide care to some high need residents and our activity staff often gets pulled to the floor to help with resident care which gives us little time for activity planning, so THANK YOU!–Mara Jackson, Social Services/ Activities Director at Clinton Manor Living Center, IL