June is Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, 50 million people worldwide are living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. This month is a time to recognize the people living with Alzheimer’s and to support their caregivers.
- Change your Facebook profile picture frame to purple
- Share your story or photos on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #ENDALZ or #EndAlzheimers.
- Join The Longest Day Fundraising project on June 21
Music has many health benefits for the brain
- Music Reduces Pain
- It Decreases Anxiety
- Music Aids in Socialization
- Music Improves Attention Span
- It Improves Memory Recall
- Music Decreases Depression
Looking for more ideas on using music in each stage of the disease? Download our FREE Guide.